BXR Carbon Rifle
Bergara Rifles is proud to introduce a feature rich semi-automatic .22 LR, the Bergara BXR. This new rifle has custom quality Bergara performance without the custom price tag.
This BXR .22LR has everything a serious rimfire shooter would want, yet has features attractive to younger shooters and smaller frame shooters with its removable/replaceable spacers to adjust stock length.
Each version of the BXR has the following features: overall length of 34.5″, total length of pull adjustment just over 1″, with a barrel length of 16.5″, pre-threaded muzzle with thread protector, a 10 round rotary style magazine (10/22 compatible), and a 30 MOA picatinny rail integral with the receiver.
- 34.5″ Overall length (includes three 3/8″ removable spacers to adjust length of pull)
- 16.5″ Barrel, muzzle threaded 1/2×28. Includes thread protector.
- 4.7 lbs total weight with carbon fiber barrel and 5.2 lbs with fluted steel barrel.
- Includes a 10 shot rotary magazine (10/22 magazine compatible)
- Includes integral 30 MOA Picatinny rail.
- Trigger pull is approximately 3.5 lbs.
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
BXR Carbon – Starting MSRP – $719
The BXR rimfire rifle is manufactured with a Bentz chamber. The Bentz chamber was specifically created for use in semi-automatic rimfire that desire match level accuracy. Because it is a tighter chamber than the standard sporting chamber found on many entry level semi-auto rimfire rifles, it is designed to run optimally with standard velocity or match grade ammo. Shooting high velocity, stingers or inexpensive bulk ammo may result in inconsistent feeding.
Comes with a 10 shot rotary magazine.
Includes integral 30 MOA picatinny rail and comes standard with a 3.5 pound trigger pull.
Also available with a carbon fiber barrel that weighs a mere 4.75lbs.
If you need any additional information you can contact us using this form. We will try to answer you as soon as possible.
877 892 7544